Ambica Arc – SS TIG Wire for GTAW Process:
- Size 1.20 mm – 6.00 mm
- Surface Bright Finish
- Length 36”- 500 mm or 1000 mm +/- 1.00 mm
- Packing in plastic or fibre tubes of 5 kgs or 10lbs.
Ambica Arc – SS TIG Wire for GTAW Process:
Do you have your SS TIG Wire welding wire welder ready? If so next thing you require to begin working is TIG Welding Rod. As the oldest and one of the most reputed stainless steel wire manufacture in India. Ambica Steel offers different grades and sizes from 1.00 mm to 5.00 mm of TIG Filler wires our Grades includes the following :-
Each Grade has specific uses it’s made for if you make thinner gauge material like kitchen sinks and tool boxes or do heavier project like pipe welding, feel free to buy our TIG Welding wires. If you works in the power generation industry where critical welds are made. You can pick up our ER 309L type TIG Filler Welding wire Stainless Steel Wire you can weld Stainless Steel Wire to Carbon Steel and the outcome will be last longer even if it is subjected to stress and thermal cycles.
Stainless Steel TIG wires, or SS TIG wires, are an important part of the welding industry. They are the thin stainless steel wires used in TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) welding. Let us explore more about SS TIG wire, their benefits, Ambica Steels India Limited, a leading SS TIG wire manufacturer in India and much more.
Before Understanding Stainless Steel TIG Wire, let’s understand TIG welding first. It is a precise welding technique that uses tungsten electrodes for creating precise and clean welds. The wires utilized for these precise welds are called SS TIG wires. The wires Based on the stainless steel to weld, these wires come in different thicknesses and types.
India has a vast welding materials manufacturing industry. One of the renowned names among these industries is Ambica Steels India Limited. They are well-known for manufacturing high-quality and reliable SS TIG wire in India.
SS TIG wire, without a doubt, are a common choice for welding purposes for various reasons.
They offer various benefits, some of which are:
1. Corrosion Resistance: Stainless steel is made to be highly corrosion resistant. Hence, SS TIG wires guarantee strong welds that are highly immune to corrosion and rust, even in unfavourable conditions.
2. Strength and Durability: This alloy of Iron is known for its strength and durability, which is well experienced in the TIG wires made from stainless steel. These wires, hence, are known for robust connections that stay for long.
3. Clean Welds: The welds produced by SS TIG wires are relatively cleaner and aesthetically pleasant. It makes them an ideal choice for applications requiring a good finish and look.
4. Adaptability: Stainless Steel is very adaptable, and so are SS TIG wires. They can be used in various industries, from being used in welding purposes for kitchen equipment to architectural marvels.
5. Low Maintenance: Stainless Steel is comparatively cheaper and low Maintenance alloy. These features of stainless steel are very well reflected in SS TIG wires that are cheaper and cost-effective.
Stainless Steel TIG wires find their usage in various applications across different industries:
1. Food Processing: The food industry requires a lot of care and precision regarding hygiene and cleanliness. Stainless steel TIG wires, known for being corrosion-resistant and clean welds, are a preferred choice in the sector.
2. Automotive: The automotive industry aims at substances offering high durability and strength. Stainless Steel TIG wires, known for these qualities, are a preferred choice for automotive applications, as they promise longevity to automobiles and their parts.
3. Architectural: Stainless Steel TIG wire’s aesthetic appeal makes it a perfect option for architectural applications.
4. Medical Equipment: Stainless steel being biocompatible and corrosion resistant makes SS TIG wire a preferred choice for welding medical and surgical devices and other healthcare equipment.
SS TIG wire are undoubtedly a perfect choice for corrosion-resistant, clean, strong and durable welds at a lost cost. Though there are many SS TIG wire manufacturers in India, trusting the best offering quality wires is the key to getting the best results. In India, Ambica Steels India Limited is known for providing high-quality Stainless Steel TIG wires that meet the requirements of a wide variety of industries. When it comes to ensuring longevity and high-quality, durable welds, choosing the right wires is important.